Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slick 50

I started using slick 50 several years ago, I always had a used car that I drove. Terry drove the new car. About 2 years ago I bought a New Saturn for me. I had never used slick 50 in it.
I have almost always filled it with gas when the light comes on, that was around 285 miles, give or take 10 or so. I decided about 2 months ago to add slick 50 to the oil, cost was about $15.
Well the noticeable results, I now am over 300 miles before the light comes on. It is usually over 310. That to me is alot of gas savings, and at over $3 a gallon that is still a lot of money.
I am not sure how it will work in your car, but that is how it worked in my car.

No comments: