Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Sunday, January 13, 2008

commitment, or decision

We live in a day where commitments are rare. We have no trouble making a decision even a good decision. Many times we don't even understand what commitments is. It is making a decision that can not be reascended.
Many make a decision to follow Christ, but never make a commitment to him.
The decision is good, but the commitment will make him first and foremost in your life.
I made a commitment to my wife. That change my life. I also made one to Christ many years ago, that also changed my life.
The commitments I have made, have made me who I am.
It has been a wonderful life.

No comments: