Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Help

I remember back to a old Beatles tune titled Help.
Have you ever needed help? Have you needed someone to step in and give you a hand. I have and sometimes they have and sometimes they have not. I always felt better when I received the help I needed. I also felt disappointed, and discouraged when I did not receive the help needed.
I have learned that the responses to my needs should never have any bearing on how I respond to others needs.
The two are not connected, but we connect them for only one reason. That reason being so we can be selfish with our time and have an excuse to not meet the needs of others.
The Bible teaches to be kind one to another.
Give a little of you, to make them have a better day.
You will not regret it.

No comments: