Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Visit a Church

I have had the privilege of traveling the world, I have stood on mountain tops, shorelines, and beautiful valleys. I have seen the Eiffel tower, leaning tower, and the twin towers in New York before and after 911. I have never seen anything more beautiful than the church. There is a warmth, that I have felt in every church I visited, no matter what country, or when it was built, or what Christian group built it.
There is always a feeling of being at home, being safe, being among friends.
No matter where you go this year on vacation, visit a church, new, old, Sunday or Monday, and check out what I have posted. I think you will find the same thing I found.
Gods presents.

No comments: