Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Is the Bible Believable?

I have been ask many times, if I believe the Bible.
Most of the time people ask because they are thinking of a question they have about a specific Bible statement that they are having trouble with.
The Bible is a life changing book, if read and applied it will give you abundant life.
It will give you God best life for you.
Whenever I am ask if I believe the Bible, I ask a few questions.
1. Do you believe in God?
2. Do you believe in life after death?
3. Do you believe in heaven?
Most of the people I deal with, would answer yes to those questions.
The next thing I ask is why do they believe? The answers will be a bit different, but it always comes back to the Bible. God, Heaven, and eternal life are all from the Bible,
and everyone want to believe at least that much.
There is a problem with only believing parts of the Bible, how would you be sure which part to believe. If a person has a problem with creation, then they will have a real problem with heaven. Did heaven evolve, or was it created by God, did Jesus say I go to prepare a place for you, if it were not so I would have told you. My point is, if God can create heaven which is much better than the earth, why couldn't he create the earth. I have been ask if I believe Jesus walked on water, my answer is; I not only believe that Jesus walked on the water, I believe Peter walked on water. If we stumble with our belief about the water walk, we will really have a problem with the resurrection from the dead.
I believe the Bible to be a life giving book, I think that Satan will do anything he can to try and keep you from that life, he will place questions, and doubts, just enough, that you will not commit your life, to live by the Bible. The Bible is not a pick and choose book, it is a God Book, Inspired, by God himself, to give us the best life we can have on earth, and eternal life in a prepared place heaven.
Yep I believe the Bible, I believe it all. Not because I am a minister, I am a minister because I believe it all.

No comments: