Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Monday, September 15, 2008

Baggage Claim Oct 9th-12

To my family and friends,

It is has been my great joy to be theater director at our church.

Our production of "Baggage Claim, A Modern-day Parable" is opening
on Oct. 9th and will continue through Oct. 12th.

This powerful and compelling play is preceded by a full service meal which is accompanied by a live jazz band.

As most of you know, my background is in live theater, and I've had the pleasure of receiving professional training. My cast is comprised of folks from all walks of life, and varying degrees of acting experience. I am proud of their work.

I invite you to come with your friends, and enjoy a wonderful meal served by our gracious wait staff, listen to jazz by a band that should have a recording contract! and witness a performance that you won't soon forget!

We are selling tickets, now, and seating is available for meal and show, or show, only.

To learn more about the play and to purchase tickets, please visit our website at http://www.heritagechurchofgod.org/

Or, you can call me at 419-283-4813.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Brinda


sales@ducatdirect.comhttp://ebay.ducatdirect.com/

No comments: