Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dose God make you angry?

I talk to many people who are upset with God, they say he didn't answer prayer, or he took their child or wife.
Why would anyone think that Gods ways are our way, when the bible teaches just the opposite.
Who are we to argue with the one who with his breath breathed out the stars in heaven.
Who are we to contend with the almighty God.
The bottom line is not that God didn't answer, but our faith is weak, so weak that we think God is our servant rather than our King. We think in lines of time, and limit ourselves, as well as our vision of God.
Everything we have and work for on this earth will perish, only what we do for him will last forever.
My dad told me to always buy the best, because it last longer, he said never get caught up in fads, as they just fade away.
I want to make my investments into that which last, and eternity seem like it would last a long long time..
Faith, not anger, faith. You just might see a mountain move with it. God is a big big God.

No comments: