Take a look around, make yourself at home.
You will find some of my favorite things, and some of my innermost thoughts.

Poems, quotes, music, preaching, and a few funny things.
Take your time, add your comments, and come back as often as you like.
Google

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dirty Hands

It seems that everywhere you look we see hand sanitizers. It seems that every thing and every one we touch anymore, has germs.
Sickness is passed just by a person touching someone, yet the Bible tells us if there are any sick, to lay hands on them and pray for their healing.
It is only logical if sickness can be passed through touch, why cant healing be passed by the same means. Greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world.
If a man or woman is holy, I mean they have clean hands before God, then something should pass through them that is grater than any sickness the world seem to put upon us.
We live in a day where it would be difficult to know when people at church lay their hands on us if we will get sick or healed.
I pray we have holy hands,
I pray we pass on life not death by our touch.
I pray we can see gods hands when we lay on our hands,
I pray we see the sick healed, but most of all
I pray for men and women to have holy hands.

No comments: